King County will transform Quality Inn Hotel in Travel lodge sea tac into a temporary shelter for the homeless
King County announced Thursday, April 2, 2020 that it had negotiated with three hotels in the area – one in Travel lodge sea tac to provide temporary shelter for those experiencing homelessness.
The Quality Inn is located at 2900 S.192nd Street (map)
- Catholic Community Services will move 90 people from shelters in Kent, Federal Way, and Renton to the Travel lodge sea tac ta location.
- According to the county, this acquisition is part a continued effort to stop the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus through homeless shelters.
- But, these are not isolated or quarantine facilities. “The people who are moving are presumed well,” said the county in a statement.
- King County is taking another step to reduce the number of shelter-bound people.
- King County has reached agreements with three hotels. This agreement will be closed to all other guests.
- This will enable locations to remain open 24 hours a day and provide meals.
- Shelter operators will provide supervision and services on-site.
There are also other hotels
The Sophia Way moves 100 people from Bellevue’s shelter site to Bellevue’s hotel at 625 116th Avenue NE.
Downtown Emergency Service Center (DESC), is moving 200 people from Seattle shelters to Renton at 1 South Grady Way.
The Travelodge Travel Lodge sea tac Airport is located just two miles from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. It has easy access to I-5, I-405 and offers free airport transportation. The hotel is located within 11 minutes of downtown Seattle. The hotel in Seattle WA is close to popular attractions such as The Museum of Flight and The Westfield Shopping Mall. There are also LINK-Light Rail Stations, Space Needle and Safeco. There are many restaurants and cocktail bars around the area. 17 kms from the city centre. 3 kms to the closest airport (Seattle). -1 km to nearest fair site.
The Travel Lodge sea tac Airport is a Travel lodge hotel near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Within a radius of one mile, the hotel offers a shuttle service. For lunch and dinner, be sure to stop by the China Pavilion restaurant on the premises. This hotel in Seattle, WA offers many amenities to its guests, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, free USA Today, free WIFI in the room, and a Business Center in the lobby.
Take the Light Rail Travel Lodge Sea Tac
This is the best and most economical way to Travel lodge sea tac if you are comfortable with your luggage being wheeled. It takes about 10-15 minutes to walk from the airport terminal to the last stop at Westlake Center, downtown Seattle. For downtown stops, the trip will take approximately 35-40 minutes. It will cost you 3.00 per person. To get to your hotel, you will need to use an elevator or escalator to reach your station.