ASEPXIA SCRUB ACNE BAR (salicylic acids soap) overview. Pill, oral solution, injection or inhaled medicine), and why it is used. Different names can be used for the medication in Asepxia Scrub Acne Bar.
Refer to the section “Also Known As”, to refer to health bar unity other products that contain the same medication Asepxia Scrub Acne Bar.
- Acne treatment
- Reducing the number of pimples
- Allows skin to heal
- To clear most acne blemishes, penetrates pores
- Acne pimples can be treated
- Keeps skin clear from new acne pimples, blackheads, and acne blemishes
- Only for external use
Skin irritation and dryness can asepxia occur when you use this product in conjunction with other topical acne medication. If this happens, only use one medication at once unless directed otherwise by a doctor. Avoid eye contact. Rinse with water if product gets into eyes.
- If excessive skin irritation is a problem, stop using clean check the product and consult a doctor
- Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Use a washcloth or body puff to apply liberally to wet skin. Concentrate on acne-prone areas.
- Rinse well and dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Reduce the amount of application if you experience bothersome dryness and peeling.
Sodium palmate, Sodium cocoate and/or Sodium palm kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium laureth sulfate, Jojoba seed wax, Sodium ManorCare Health Services chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Glycereth-26, Ultramarines, Glycolic acid, Titanium dioxide, Salix alba (White Willow) bark extract, Disodium EDTA, Citric acid, FD&C Blue 1, Iron Oxide, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) stem extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Pentasodium pentetate